Overall, I think we are society that is very hard on ourselves. We, most often don’t take the time to give ourselves some credit.
Most of us live a busy life, with lots of things pulling us in many directions.
We often put those in the public eye on a pedestal. Let’s take a minute to give you some credit. You are a warrior.
Dictionary.com says: a person who shows or has shown great vigor courage. (it also says ‘aggressivenes’ but let’s leave that out!)
You are a warrior if :
- You make sure your loved ones have what they need.
- You face setbacks, illness, loss of a loved one and keep moving forward.
- You find a way to crack a smile despite tough times.
- You find a way to pay the bills consistently.
- You get things done despite things not going according to plan.
- You make a plan and have the backbone to adjust to it.
I am not sure why we think that challenges happen to others only.
In fact, “My Mom told me there would be days like this “ – Van Morrison
“Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans” Allen Saunders, John Lennon and many others.
Don’t take anything for granted – Give yourself some credit.
You are a warrior!